Monday, June 22, 2009

Awesomely Super Art Swap!


There is much excitement at Coach Creative Space due to the arrivals of the Summerlicious ATC Swap treasures. I had so much fun hosting this ATC Swap, and you can see why in this discussion thread where the lovelies are displayed. There were twenty swappers who created yummy visions of summer loveliness for fellow CCSers. I love the individual interpretation of the summer theme, and the variety of media used to create the art. Please consider joining us for the next swap.
CCS was begun by the awesomely sensitive and effective creativity coach, Dan Goodwin, and is an encouraging environment for beginners as well as experienced artists, writers, musicians, dramatists, dancers, seamstresses, sculptors, and creatives of all media. Many of the members have found this community non-competitive, loving,and accepting, meeting friends around the world with similar interests. The groups there give you the opportunity to share your work without fear of criticism or rejection.
Most members, including myself, report that their creative production rate has increased exponentially, they find themselves exhibiting or being published, and creative blocks have disappeared since joining Coach Creative Space. I know:I'm one of them! Click here to visit my CCS page and view videos, photos of my sketchbooks, CCS blog entries, and more.
Love & Laughter,
DJ

2 comments:

Gary Heller said...

You have beautiful work, and I especially like your sketches very much.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments, especially about Iki. I enjoyed your introduction to Sampson and am always delighted to hear another happy ending story :)
Have you blogged about Sampson and his rescue story? If so I would love to read it, and if not perhaps it would be a great post.
Thanks again, I'l be checking in on you to see what you are up to in your creative endeavors.

Gary Heller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.