Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mark Me Tardy, Not Absent

Sorry, friends!
My web browser was hijacked, and I couldn't get to my blog.
Or my blogroll!
Ever happened to you? Not fun!
Every time I punched into my addy, it redirected to an obnoxious advertisement playing multiple soundtracks simultaneously.
Thankfully, my darling husband has an ace computer technician/programmer who works for DH's agency and he cleared my browser via remote Wednesday night.
So, I have to catch up with your wonderfully creative posts over the next couple of days.
Love & Laughter
from a relieved DJ who is so glad to be here again!

4 comments:

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Hi DJ! Thanks for the great comment and tips you left for me on my post today. I tried earlier to read your blog but it kept taking me to an advertisement. It started to do it again just before I hit the comment button, so I didn't get to read your post. Thankfully, once I got to this comment page it stayed there.

Lee Ann

Manon Doyle said...

Hey DJ!
Glad your computer problems have been resolved. I had my own around Christmas!! Ugh! It can be so frustrating!

Btw.. that song you left on my blog was meant for you and me!! Love it!! I laughed so loud when I read it!! Thank you!!

DJ said...

LeeAnn,
That's the "hijacking" mechanism that leads you to an obnoxious ad page.
After I posted this, it's returning to show up only some of the time!
Sorry for any inconvenience, my friends.

Manon,
After I started typing the supply list, I thought, "and a partridge in a pear tree!" so I decided to go with it. :-)
Glad it gave you a laugh...Now, isn't it time to go shopping? There is a both a "Michael's" and a "Hobby Lobby" just thirty minutes away...I'll get my purse.

Ces said...

Thank you for coming over and visiting. Isn't Manon, the best? She makes me smile.

I am glad your pc woes are over. I hate spammers and hackers. I wonder what their karma will be like?