Sunday, November 28, 2010

Celebrating Two Years!

Happy Blogging, Everyone!
I'm celebrating two years of blogging by sharing some ATC love from ShopGirl at Back of the Moon!
Thank You, Mary...I love the necklace and lavender sachet. The two ATCs are beautiful additions to my collection. I apologize for taking so long to post them. You have a generous, beautiful heart.



Hope everyone in the U.S. had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.
News n pics on the remodeling coming soon...Yikes!
Thanks to all my readers for your two years of support.
Love & Laughter,
Dj

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations, don't the years go by fast?

Great ATC's.....

Lotus said...

Yay!!!
Two years! Congratulations DJ! I love the goodies you got too.
I'll email asap tmw (days off for me). I have a lot to do and hardly any time to do it!

Manon Doyle said...

A big *yay* for you, DJ!!!

Love the ATC's!!!

Odd Chick said...

Congrats on your two years. You've shared a lot of encouragement and beauty in those two years as I'm happy to be one of the recipients. What you do matters - to 100s and 100s. Thanks for being you.

Shopgirl said...

Congratulations,two years and couting....I hope. I am so glad that we found each-other.
I was just coming to visit...and started reading and realized you had posted the ATC and all. You are so sweet to take the time, I know how busy you are.
Your Friend, Mary

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

It is unbelievable to me also DJ, how time flies by. Congratulations on your 2 years!

Mary Hicks said...

Way to go, Deej! Two years is something to celebrate. This blog is something that should be celebrated every day. I love it here!

Really love your new journal posts, too. XO