Saturday, May 25, 2013

DJ's been Painting


If you read my last post, the title was:
"Simply Get On With It"

Well, I took my own advice:
I Simply Got On With It!

DJ...
painted over fifty paintings in 2012.
submitted to a juried show and was accepted. whee.
had a solo exhibit in the Autumn of 2012 with 100 guests at the opening.

That's why I've been absent from the blogosphere.

2013?
Been busy in the school-house, teaching and mentoring and loving those teenagers.

Hope you have been busy producing, learning and teaching as well!
Please tell me about it.
I would like to hear what you've been up to ~

Love & Laughter,
DJ
Isaiah 40:31

4 comments:

Janet said...

I sure haven't been up to anything quite as exciting as you have! Congratulations on the exhibit!! I still have my art in the hair salon and have sold several pieces. I just keep plugging along.

WildC said...

Wow! 50 paintings! Where can I see them, DJ? Do you have an online gallery somewhere? You rock, girlfriend!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

you're doing it and that's the main thing!!

rahmi fadhli said...

mp3 terbaru
mp3 terlengkap
mp3 dangdut